Steinberg Aktiv Camp
with Steffi and Gerry Steinberg
In the "Steinberg Aktiv Camp," the focus is on preparing for the triathlon season. Under the experienced guidance of Steffi and Gerry Steinberg, you can expect an intensive training program tailored to your individual needs. All of this takes place in the idyllic Salzkammergut, which provides the perfect backdrop for active days in the heart of nature.
Our emphasis is on shorter, triathlon-specific training sessions, endurance on the bike, competitive swimming, and transition training. In addition to practical training sessions, we also offer informative lectures and cycling technique workshops.
Discover the breathtaking landscape of the Salzkammergut on guided road bike tours and improve your swimming technique in the 25-meter pool as well as in open water. Our running technique training, including transition practice, completes our program, while muscle care and mobility sessions ensure your body is in top shape.
You can book our camp for a minimum stay of 4 nights. In the "Steinberg Aktiv Camp," you have the opportunity to prepare optimally for the triathlon season while enjoying the beauty of the surroundings.
"We look forward to welcoming you to the 'Steinberg Aktiv Camp' and providing you with individual tips and tricks for your success. Experience active hours in a fantastic environment and get ready for a successful season."
In the training-free time the Salzkammergut lake district offers various sights around the Hotel Jakob.
Extra nights before and after the camp are possible on request.
|Price per room / stay||27.05. - 02.06.2024||28.05. - 02.06.2024||29.05. - 02.06.2024|
Double room Deluxe
Double room Standard
Single room Fuschlerhof
Double room Fuschlerhof
Double room single use
- Nights with athlete's full board
- Breakfast buffet
- Afternoon après sports snack
- 5-course evening menus with 3 main courses and salad buffet
- The Hotel Jakob energy pack when you're out and about, with energy bar, energy drink and banana
- Relax in the Spa with lots of daylight, wonderful view and roof terrace
- Bathrobes on request
- Wireless LAN in the entire hotel
- DVD Rental
- City bike rental
- Full training program with Steffi und Gerry Steinberg
- Free laundry service for your sports clothing
- Admission to the public beach 'Fuschlseebad' with heated 25m outdoor pool
- Free entrance to the gym in the public Fuschlseebad
- Support and tour suggestions provided by Jakob Schmidlechner or competent staff
- Map with suggested tours and elevation profiles
- Free GPS devices with preinstalled tours for hire
- Locked bike garage with video surveillance
- Workshop for simple repairs and a bike wash station
- Shower facilities available until the evening on the day of departure
Here is what a day could look like (subject to change):
07:30 a.m. small breakfast with coffee
08:00 a.m. swimming unit in the Fuschlseebad
09:30 a.m. big breakfast together
11:00 a.m. 2-3 hours bike (mountain bike, gravel bike)
14:00 Aprés Bike Snack
16:30 hike to the Ellmaustein
19:30 Dinner together
The program will be adapted to the weather on site!