Alpen Up Camp
with Steffi and Gerry Steinberg
The Alpen Up Camp with Steffi and Gerry Steinberg is aimed at all sports-hungry people who would like to enjoy some nice sporty hours in the mountains in June.
Guided swimming, cycling and running units are offered. Steffi and Gerry will discuss the level of performance of each individual and will give individual tips and tricks.
The camp includes:
- Guided road bike tours
- Swim training in the outside pool
- Open Water swimming
- Introduction to mountain biking (technique)
- Stand Up Paddling
The time before midsummer is ideal for active hours in a magnificent environment of the Salzkammergut.
At the Alpen Up Camp all training sessions are led and organized by Steffi and Gerry Steinberg.
The Hotel Jakob has a well-equipped bike rentalwith road bikes, mountain bikes and gravel bikes.
In the training-free time the Salzkammergut lake district offers various sights around the Hotel Jakob.
Extra nights before and after the camp are possible on request.
|Price per room / stay||05.06. - 11.06.2023||06.06. - 11.06.2023||07.06. - 11.06.2023|
Double room Deluxe
Double room Standard
Single room Fuschlerhof
Double room Fuschlerhof
Double room single use
- Nights with athlete's full board
- Breakfast buffet
- Afternoon après sports snack
- 5-course evening menus with 3 main courses and salad buffet
- The Hotel Jakob energy pack when you're out and about, with energy bar, energy drink and banana
- Relax in the Spa with lots of daylight, wonderful view and roof terrace
- Bathrobes on request
- Wireless LAN in the entire hotel
- DVD Rental
- City bike rental
- Full training program with Steffi und Gerry Steinberg
- Free laundry service for your sports clothing
- Admission to the public beach 'Fuschlseebad' with heated 25m outdoor pool
- Free entrance to the gym in the public Fuschlseebad
- Support and tour suggestions provided by Jakob Schmidlechner or competent staff
- Map with suggested tours and elevation profiles
- Free GPS devices with preinstalled tours for hire
- Locked bike garage with video surveillance
- Workshop for simple repairs and a bike wash station
- Shower facilities available until the evening on the day of departure
Here is what a day could look like (subject to change):
07:30 a.m. small breakfast with coffee
08:00 a.m. swimming unit in the Fuschlseebad
09:30 a.m. big breakfast together
11:00 a.m. 2-3 hours bike (mountain bike, gravel bike)
14:00 Aprés Bike Snack
16:30 hike to the Ellmaustein
19:30 Dinner together
The program will be adapted to the weather on site!